Sunday 28 February 2010

I hate seagulls

I hate seagulls and I hate being sick.
I hate burning my finger on the toaster and I hate nits.
I hate falling over, I hate grazing my knee.
I hate picking off the scab a little bit too early.
I hate getting toothache, I hate when it's a piss take.
I hate all the mistakes I make.
I hate rude, ignorant bastards and I hate snobbery.
I hate anyone who if I was serving chips wouldn't talk to me.

But...

I...have...a friend...with whom I like to spend...any time I can find...with.

I like sleeping in your bed.
I like knowing what is going on inside your head.
I like taking time and I like your mind.
I like when your hand is in mine.
I like getting drunk on the dunes by the beach.
I like picking strawberries.
I like cream teas and I like reading ghost stories.

And my heart skips a beat every time that we meet it's been a while and now your smile is almost like a memory but then you're back and I am fine 'coz you're with me and I'm in love, with you.

And I can't find the words to make it sound unique but honestly you make me strong, I can't believe I've found someone this kind I hope it carries on 'coz you're so nice and I'm in love, with you.

No comments: