Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bonbonbonbonbon...BON!

The end is approaching so quickly, I dislike. Not bon.

We had our last EVER Artsfest on Saturday. The weather was okay...it started raining at one point and after trying to stay dry we gave up and just embraced it in our drunken state. After that I was loving life! We went back to Hillside for some food and then headed back to campus for the fireworks and to listen to some of the DJ. It was incredible! The fireworks were so good and we had so much fun with the DJ. I, of course showed off my running man :-). The new system meant that there was a fence the whole way round the field and we had to go through these barriers to get in. So long, because of this and the weather it felt quite empty but it was still a good time. We were all worried about the limitations they'd put on taking alcohol in so me and Broomy went to loads of effort of piercing a hole in a cranberry carton, buying and using a funnel to pour vodka in, then covering it up with paper and tape so it wasn't noticeable...only to find when we got there they didn't even care about the amount of alcohol we were gonna take in! NOT BON.

On Monday me, Cabes & Broomy finally did our boat tour! It was the best thing ever, I loved learning about the history and George our tour guide was an absolute LAD! Afterwards we had lunch by the river and it was well nice. Then we went to the cathedral and shockingly it was my first time there!!! I wish I'd gone before, it was the nicest building ever. We're lucky to graduate from there, so lucky!

That night we went to the works...and got very, very drunk (well me, at least). I lost my glasses...TWICE (and found them twice, with the help of Cabes ;-)). We played with the ballpit balls ha. The lens on my camera broke and whilst I was fiddling with my camera and the settings and taking photos to see if I'd fixed it some big, fat, ugly, beast of a heffa turned to me and said 'ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF ME FROM BEHIND?' Errrr no love, maybe if you loose a few I'd wanna perve on you! I then persisted to prove to her that I hadn't and made her look through all my photos. GUTTED. Waste.

Yesterday I met Broomy in the gardens by my house and then we met Cabes and headed towards these random gardens by the river that George told us about on this tiny island. It was the nicest place EVER! Again, wish I'd discovered it and been before!! After chilling for a bit we went home and I met Cabes that evening to go to Brian's (ha) for a beer and to see some live music. They were well good. One of the band members was well arrogant though, wearing his sunglasses and making demands here and there! He even insisted people bring him one of these chairs so that he could 'look like Snoop Dogg', oh wow...

Me and Cabes have realised saying 'oh wow...' makes us sound really sarcastic. Ha! Love it though!

Anyway, tonight I'm saying goodbye to Chinchilla :-( bad times. Her and most others are going to beach break tomorrow. It's not gonna be fun tonight!!!!

This week is going TOO QUICKLY. Want it to last forever. Been the bonnest week I've had at Uni so far! Still, one week today until Glasto!!

Now, on with packing up my room...

Peace x

No comments: