Saturday 18 June 2011

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

On Thursday we were going to go camping but because it was awful weather and we just plain couldn't be bothered we cooked fajitas and made a FORT! As if we were 10-year-old kids again! We sat in the fort drinking and watching programmes such as Geordie Shore and me and Cabes (Oh, and George her bear...) slept in it! Was totes bon.

THEN CAME FRIDAY AKA RESULTS DAY AKA LIFE CHANGING DAY! Finally after three years of work we'd find out if we passed our degrees! WE ALL DID! I got a 2:2! So pleased. It's what I said I've wanted since I first came to university. I never pushed myself to get a 2:1, no matter how hard I tried or how many different approaches I took, I just couldn't get my coursework higher than a 2:2! Exams, however were different. I got 2:1's in every one! Still, the average brought it down to a 2:2 and I am so pleased! Ironically, the exam I thought I'd failed and would have to resit is the exam I did best in...

Last night we went to The Venue and got drunk! Was bon. Cabes of course, got emotional and kept wondering off and Broomy's feet hurt so we left at about 1! We randomly gave ourselves the nicknames Broomstick, Chopstick and Cinnamonstick haha.

Today I packed some more and then went to town to meet Broomy from work! We went for our last ever carve whilst we are students with Cabes! Was really good but for the first time EVER none of us got second helpings! How odd of us! Then we walked through a cemetery to Hillside for the last time (well, for me). I grabbed the last of my belongings that were there and dashed. I don't think any of us wanted to make a big thing of it because it's really hard to comprehend. We said a goodbye and I just left. It's so weird. Broomy and Cabes are the best people, not seeing them at LEAST once a week is not a thought I can deal with easily. I'm really depressed!!!

I'm going to get drunk on cheap wine and eat humous and wraps in homage to my beloved Katie Elizabeth Cable whilst I pack the rest of my stuff up. Tomorrow I move back to Essex and back in with my parents for good and my university life is then pretty much over, except for graduation.

Peace x

No comments: