Thursday 27 November 2008

Lose yourself in the music...

...the moment you own it you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

I like Eminem so much, but the scripts version of this song is epic. I am excited for his comeback though!

I haven't done one of these in mish.

Not much has happened. Just the same ole same ole, lectures, seminars, essays, just tryna plough through until I break up! Good times.

Imogen came to stay for 4 days! Was so cool! We chilled loads and I took her to all the bars except the lameo rutherford bar! We enjoyed many a curly fry also! Had fun in the venue, drunk loads, watched some WHOOOSE HOUUUUUUSE? Watched children in need. She became a member of girls aloud with zoe. Got taught how to make scrambled egg. Played some pool. And yeah! Was such an awesome few days. It was sad when she left. :(. So good to have her here though! She loves flat 4 loads.

Went to carnage part 2, but it was part 1 for me really because I didn't go to the first one! It was AWESOME! Got so drunk and just had such a good night out! Can't wait for it to come back in February! :)

Not a lot else has gone on! Just usual things, random trips to the bars and clubs and what not!

Steve's party is tomorrow which should be good and then on Saturday I'm coming back to uni to go out for Katie's birthday, Matt Horn from Gavin and Stacey is DJing. She can't wait.

Too many people have birthdays on the 30th. Period.

Anyway.

Peace x

No comments: