Monday 10 November 2008

The past week...

...has been interesting, to say the least.

Last Monday we went to the works/baabars/the bizz which is a club in town, three floors, different music on each floor. I got wasted. Really wasted. :)

Wednesday was China's birthday. Funnnn day! I planned to buy her 20 presents, one for each year, however I miscounted and bought 21. Ha. I wrapped each present in tin foil. It was a random selection from her favourite yoghurts, to a tin of eel, high school musical advent calender to vodka. Fun times.

We enjoyed some nice cakes that Zoe made and had a nice lunch and Nandos. :) I love that place. That night her brother came down. Cool guy. Some of Dan and her mates from home came as well. We went to the fair that came to campus for a bit, watched some fireworks then came home for a bit. We then went to the club on campus for saints and sinners. Again, got wasted and don't really remember the night. Booooo.

Thursday I wrote my essay that's due tomorrow. Wanted to get it out for the weekend. No time to do it then.

On Friday I tidied my room and stuff. That night I headed to parkwood for a bit, never been before. Then I came back to the main campus to see Lewis and Argent because they'd come down for the weekend.

On Saturday Steve came down for my birthday outing thing. Was good to see him as per. He had such a bad journey, 5 hours, lame. Glad he still came. We bought some food, came home, cooked it, and chilled until we had to get ready really. Then when we were dressed in school uniform we just chilled in my room drinking until people began to arrive. Fairy and Peel came down too on Saturday, good to see them :). I drunk loads, got more drunk than I've been in ages and Steve had to bring me home quite early. Really lame. He's never had a full night here. Sucks. I'm really annoyed at myself for getting so drunk, so early. 

Steve left at about 11 on Sunday and I slept until 2. Then at about 4 my family came down and took me to dinner for my birthday. :). I love zizi's. I had the nicest pizza.

Today's been lame. Done nothing really.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Mer. Doesn't even feel like it is. Dunno what we're doing. Probably just go to a bar on campus. 


Boring blog. Sorry.

Peace

No comments: