Saturday 1 November 2008

My week in Rom-Taaaaan!

Reallllllllllly good.

It has been such a random few days since I returned from Guildford, but so cool!

On Wednesday Laura popped round. She passed her driving test and then we went to the cinema that evening. It was really nice. Good times.

Thursday I did some work. THEN I WAS BANG ON OPIUM BABAAAAAY! Met little Jonty at Romford station and we were bang on the goose! Got there BARE early, nice drinking time! Moved onto the bull for a while, there were bare bods. THEN I went Envy for the buy one get two free! LOVED it! Bumped into the sanders lot! THEN moved to Opium where the school lot turned up (Bill, Chaz, Coote etc) along with Mooney, Luke etc. Was EMPTY, but I still had a good night because so many good friends were there.

Friday I went and handed my cv's into job agencies, just incase anything comes up for when I'm back at xmas. Mer. Had lunch with mum. :) Then I went out with Natasha. We had Japanese, I went to her old flat and met some of her friends, then we wet to Camden for some drinks. A really nice evening all in all.

Today I got my haircut (y) haha. I went to Ikea with Tyrrell as well. I was disgusted they didn't sell door stops, but we had fun getting lost whilst looking for candles and other random things. Tonight I met with Maria, a really good, old friend. We went to the goose and just chilled and caught up all evening. It was really nice. I enjoyed it a lot.

This week has been such a random one. I feel like I've bumped into EVERYONE possible. From the school friends (including random greetings with Nat and Botley), to the sanders lot, to randoms from college, to Stacey Martin?! I never see that kid any more! Saw a few people I try to avoid as well, but that's always banter! Been good to see people. HOWEVER, a week is enough and I am TOO excited to return to the flat! This week is gonna be awesome with 3 days of China's grandma status celebrations, and then going out on Saturday for my birthday where Steve should be coming and I'll find out what it is he's bought me!

November's looking good. I hope it is!

I'm now listening to Eminem and things are really good. What's going to come along to ruin it? Haha.

Peace x

(P.S, R.I.P. Never forgotten. Ever. =])

No comments: