Tuesday 28 October 2008

Guildford

This is just continuing from yesterdays post really.

We went to tesco's and bought stuff to make a stir-fry and a fair bit of alcohol. Grannnnnd.

We got back to the house and Rich proceeded to begin work on the dinner. Steve helped him as well. My GOD, it was THE nicest stir-fry I've ever had in my life. Words can't even describe it. Only us four will taste such genius cooking! Haha.

After dinner...DRINKING TIME! Bang on it. Rich made us all a snakebite! Love itttt! Then we got an empty 2 litre bottle and filled it with loads of random alcohol. We decided to play arrogance and if you got it wrong you had to take some of the drink. This drink was really nice (or so me and Steve thought) at first...but once getting to the bottom it was GROSS. But hey-ho it got us a little bit tipsy/drunk. Rich made a nice little playlist on his 'macer' for us to listen to and we just chilled! Spent some time relaxing and talking in Steve's room and it was just a really good night. It was nice to just be able to spend an evening with Steve and Rich rather than having to go out! Who says you need Harper's for a good night eh?!

I feel good about things today. Certain stuffs been going on but I think it's all been sorted now. I hope. I want things to just be good, with no problems, like before, and hopefully they will be from now on! I think they will be. I think some kind of common ground has been found. It's good.

This morning Steve rudely stood over me kicking me until I rose from the floor. :(. So tired. He took me to his lecture! I was so scared incase I got asked a question haha. It was cool to see where the academy is and stuff. Their lectures are SO different to at UKC. There's a lot less people and so they can interact with the lecturer and have jokes and stuff between them. It was really cool to actually see what my best mate's doing first hand. I'm glad I went.

After that we met Rich in spoons and went to MacDonalds so the fatty's could eat lunch before their next class/lecture. Walked back to ACM and then left them there so I could walk back to the house alone. :( Didn't want to say goodbye. I had such an awesome time yesterday I didn't want it to end but, oh well! There'll always be a next time.

I actually found my way back to their house! I was proud. I packed my stuff and dad came and got me. Was really weird being in their house alone like that. I didn't like it much.

Got home and I've just been chillaxing all evening. No plans tomorrow. Booooo. I'll try to get all my work done so I can rave on Thursday night! Zoop zoop!

Peace x

No comments: