Wednesday 8 October 2008

Feeeeeeling gooood

I have a really bad ear ache today and it hurts to swallow, yawn or cough. Not good when you're in a 10 o'clock lecture yawning and coughing because you have a cold. Merrr.

This week has been one of boredom really. First week of proper lectures and seminars (I say that but all my seminars have been boring introductions), and so everything has just taken a bit of a low because everyone's off out at different times, reading, stressing etc and it's hit us all that we're here to get a degree I think, the fun of freshers is over, it's time to knuckle down. It sucks. I hate it.

I have a lot of lectures and seminars with my flat mate Ollie's friend Naomi which is cool. We sit and laugh at each other. And in lectures always make notes but forget what the lecturers said so we glance over at each others pads to find that the other one has stopped at the exact same point. Ha.

We went to the bar that's by the accomodation that's about 10 minutes away from the main campus on Monday. Ollie drove 7 of us in his little car. Gutted to the 5 in the back whilst I got the luxury of front seat. :)

Last night we went for a meal and some drinks at one of the bars which was cool but I was really tired for a strange reason and so retreated to my room at about 10 haha.

Tonight is 80's night which should be cool and tomorrow we're either seeing Skepta on campus or going off campus to the club that's a pound a pint on Thursdays. Should be a good couple of nights. I have two lectures tomorrow. Mer. But then I'm done for the weekend and will be returning to Rom-Town. I'm not looking forward to Romford drink prices and so I doubt I'll go out and drink much. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Imojen a lot and it would be nice to see Steve if we manage it.

That's about it really. Bit boring. Not a lot to say.

Peace x

No comments: