Thursday 2 October 2008

Domesticated Dean

Yesterday was not fun. 

I woke up at 9.30 by the fire alarm. Got up and ready. Got to Lindsey's for about half 10 and we washed our clothes. There was no-one there so we used 3 machines. Gutted to everyone who tried to use them in the time we were. Had to wait 45 minutes so she cooked some beans on toast. She wanted egg but couldn't find her yellow frying pan. We chillaxed in her room and looked at the photo's of last week. Good times. Then we went and put them in the dryer and waited a further 45 minutes in which I don't even know what we did. Hers still weren't dry so we had to wait a bit longer. We located her yellow frying pan in this time also. 

Then a few of us went to good ole asda to shop for food and what not. I spent more than i'd of liked but it'll last me a few weeks now so that's good. I like the bargains you find. Like six bottles of coke for 3 quid. Lee was gutted because he paid over a pound for one bottle the day before ha.

I came home and cooked a pizza. It was one of them nice fresh ones that you just have to put in the oven for 10 minutes. It was bbq chicken and I enjoyed it a lot.

I chillaxed last night whilst the girls went to salsa with some dirty perv and a few others went to the bar. I read a little of my sociology book and stuff. I also cooked some pasta all by myself. I've never done that before. I was really proud and it was nice but I cooked too much and it began to make me feel sick.

Today I have a lecture at 3-4 so I'm currently waiting around to leave for that. I have to spend 20 quid on course packs today. Sucks. Mer.

I just shouted out to George 'SHET UP' in a Vicky Pollard style to mock Zoe (she's from bristol like Vicky) and he said it back in the same accent. It's funny if you've heard George's normal accent. 

Tonight we will go to the club and see Wiley and good times will be had.

I have the day off tomorrow so I can drink and not care much. :)

Sick.

Peace x

No comments: