Monday 27 October 2008

First weekend of Reading Week...

READING WEEK THIS ZOOP ZOOP!!!

I came back to Romford on Friday night. It was sad to say goodbye to flat 4. :( They've got so much planned this week it sucks I'm gonna miss out on it but hey-ho, there'll be other times to rave with them (every day pretty much haha).

I came back and chilled on Fridee night. Lindsey's parents gave me a lift home. Boring nightttt.

Saturday I slept alot and chilled in the evening. I'm in love with Diana. End of really.

Sunday I saw my nan. It was cool. :) I miss her. And then last night I got the trains and stuff back to Guildford with Cleaveage! I've missed this place. The stupid Jubilee line wasn't working so we had to get the bus instead but apart from that we got here fairly eaaaasy. Good to see the house again. :). And Rich! He's missed me that kid! Haha.

Todaaaaay. I woke up. Chilled in the house, did some of my work, then Steve and Matt got home a while ago. Going tesco's in a bit to get food/drink and I'm gonna get drunk tonight even if they don't. It'll be good. Ha. :)

That's it really. Short post!

WISHICOULDGOCARNAGETOMORROWNIGHT. :(:(:(. Oh welllllll!

Peace x

No comments: