Friday 10 October 2008

Canterbury Town and Rom-Town

Yo yo yo.

I don't remember where I left off so I'm going to start from yesterday (Thursdee).

Twas an okay day. Couple of lectures, nothing special. Naomi was well jealous of me in the lecture typing my notes up on the mac whilst she slaved away handwriting it all though haha. I think the entire lecture was jealous actually. My mac's fittttt.

Yesterday evening we went into town and for once I vowed not to spend money on alcohol because I'm so ridiculously broke. We went to the penny (pub) because on Thursdays it's pound a pint but it was barrrrrrrrrre hot and ting so we left and went to another pub. After that we went to a pub/bar thing which I've currently forgotten the name of. We all had a ticket for a free shot and stuf. It was cool and we sat outside talking and stuff. Then we came home.

Today I didn't do much. Woke up, made Katie teach me how to fry an egg to which George laughed as when I cracked it it went all weird. Then Laura and Rachel came down for the day. It was cool. We went to origins and I had a burger and the really nice curly fries. Then we chilled for a bit and drove home. Back to Rom-town.

So strange it was, driving back into Essex and stuff. Was just really weird.

I went out to the pub with Imojen tonight. It was really cool seeing her. I miss her. We went to the good old goose for a bit and then onto bull with her mates. I only bought one drink the whole night. Some guy i'd never met who knew all Imojen's mates bought me a snakebite and another of their friends bought me a shot. That was nice.

I wore my UKC hoodie all night. I never want to take it off. Some guy told me he was driving there tonight to see his girlfriend.

Flat 4 is apparently empty with only two or three people there. That'd suck. I think coming back has made me realise that as much as I miss everyone SO much, everyone else is all over the place going through what I am, so coming back here doesn't make a difference to me missing people, because I won't see a lot of them anyway.

I'm glad I came this weekend though.

This is another boring one. I'm too tired to give the 'funny' little jokes that have happened, or to type some random lyrics I like.

Peace x

No comments: