Sunday 5 October 2008

Don't want to look at your face,

'coz it's making me sickkk...
...Oh my gosh, I can-not be bothered with this...
...and dear GOD, I hope I'm not stuck with this one...

Mer. Haven't done one for a few days so I am now.

I saw Wiley on Thursday. I don't remember if I wrote about this but it was a very good night actually. We had about a million people in our kitchen for pre-drinks and attempted a few drinking games. I was not a fan of arrogance because I kept losing and having to drink vial mixes. It got me nice and drunk though so that was good. We went to the venue and it was 2 pound for a double vodka. Now, I'm not a vodka kind of guy, but for a two pound double, I'd drink anything. So I drunk the vodka and got drunk.

It was really good. I enjoyed dancing to skepta and such alike but Wiley was a bit of a let down. We listened to rolex and came home. I made noodles and slept.

On Friday I did nothing. I have the day off. I cleaned and stuff. It was a boring day.

Yesterday Steve came to visit. I was really looking forward to it. However, meeting him was put off even longer due to the fact I waited an hour for the bus? Ridiculous. There was loads of traffic all the way from my uni to town, we were barely moving. I reckon it's coz of the open day. Stupid thing. I got off half way down the hill and walked to meet him. It was quicker.

We spent some time in town and I bought pink tights and some pants for my costume. It was heroes and villains night last night. After a nice stir fry enjoyed by me, Steve, Ollie, Katie and Zoe we started getting ready. Steve went as the joker and looked really good. He fit the part. I went as 'Romford Raver' my alter-ego and I liked my costume.

We had a few drinks here. Made ourselves a 'fish cup' each and then headed to the Venue before the others so I could sign Steve in. We spent some time in the lighthouse and bought some onion rings. We then headed downstairs to the club but just as we did some twat set the fire alarm off so we had to evacuate. We spent ages outside and decided to pack it in. We were drunk anyway and the que to get back in wasn't moving. We came back and I cooked noodles. They were nice until I picked the plate up and dropped it because it was hot. It fell and smashed. We eat some off the floor. Bad times. 

Then we went to bed really. Steve was wasted so I had to get the girls to take his make-up off as he was flopping all over my bed. Oh dear.

He left today and I took him to the station at about half 12. Waited around a bit because his train wasn't arriving till 1. Then I left him so he could go to the platform. 

So that's that. 

Peace x


No comments: