Sunday 12 October 2008

The rest of my time in Romford

Saw Steve yesterday afternoon. It was cool. Hard to believe I'd only seen him a week before, it seemed like ages. I miss just chilling with him and going for drives. I saw Max as well. :) I love that dog.

Last night I went out with some of the theatre class. Started off with just me and Alex. I've missed that kid. She makes me laugh. We just chilled and stuff. Then Mips and Graham turned up and then Rob. We sat for a few drinks in the good old goose and then moved onto Yates'. Trudie's lot were in there for her birthday so I knew a hell of a lot of people. Saw people from school and stuff as well which was good! Nice to see a few familiar faces! Dean came and met us for half hour or so after he finished work as well. I just enjoyed being with the people I'm most comfortable with for a night out again. I miss that.

Today I went to asda with mum. She bought me so much food :). Should last a while. We just jammed it into the freezer here. 

Nan came round and we all had a roast dinner. 

Then we left home at about 6 to come back here. Mer. I dunno. I've been fine being here most of the time. I just didn't want to come back for some reason. I don't know what it is. I like my flat mates a lot and stuff. I wish we were all still living back home, I even miss the fact I could go into HSFC and just have my best friends there. It sucks and I miss everyone more than I thought. I miss how things were a few months ago. 

Peace x

No comments: