Thursday 16 October 2008

This week really.

Mer, cbb to do one of these each day because they're all pretty much the same. Wake up, have a few lectures and seminars here and there, chill in someone's room all day, cook dinner, chill some more and sleep.

I met Katie's boyfriend yesterday. I thought he hated me. He doesn't seem to. That's good. I like him. He's really cool.

Last night was army night. So funny it was. I keep getting drunk but not feeling drunk at the time. It's only looking back when I realise it. None of us really had any army clothing but we made the best of a bad situation and I think we all looked pretty cool. :)

Luckily there was no hefty que for the venue last night so we went straight in, qued for a while for a drink so I bought two. So cheap. I bought the drinks at once to save us all queing. Four snakebites, two double soco lemonades, a shot of vodka and a redbull was only 18 quid. Pretty cheap in my opinion.

Headed downstairs for a rave. Was funny. I keep taking people's cameras to take photos of myself. It's great.

Everyone went off in different places, a few came home so me and Lindsey had a random dance in the middle of the dance floor then headed back to mine for some curly fries. On the way home I was bursting to pee. I was explaining to Lindsey that I wished I could just pee and keep walking (I didn't want to stop, we were cold) but if I did that I'd walk into my pee. We decided to do an experiment. I would walk backwards and pee. It was great. No pee anywhere. At all. Then as I was mid-way through my relief, a couple of people walked towards us so I quickly whipped it away and they walked all over my urine. Oh how we laughed. Gutted.

Got home, had the fries, chilled for a bit in the kitchen, then went to sleep.

That's it. Not a lot happened today really.

Got nothing to do until Monday now so it's time to chillax methinks! Grand.

Peace x

No comments: