Tuesday 30 September 2008

SKELETON YOU ARE MY FRIEND...

...BUT YOU ARE MADE OF BONE,
AND YOU HAVE GOT NO FLESH AND BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH YOU,
TO HELP PROTECT THE BONE.

Wagwun g's are you blusky?

I'm well loving my new lingo. It's a Romford/East London mix which Laura and Lee are slowly coming to terms with also. They are from Kent and I'm showing them the ropes ha.

I've had my first two days of lectures. No hardship at all. They were both shorter than they were meant to be and both just about what I'm gonna have to do to pass. Nothing learnt yet. Boring really. I think psychology might be okay coz of the a-level background n stuff. I dunno. I'll see.

I que'd up for so long today just to buy a bloody book I need. 25 quid it was. :(. And I que'd for 45 minutes all on my lonesome. Sucked. THEN essentials didn't even had coke so I had to suffer the hardship of pepsi. GROSS.

I eat bares today. It's not good. I'm going to go running next week a lot because I can't afford the one off gym payment as of yet. Lame. Ohhh well. I'm jealous of S' curry she cooked. It was good.

Me, East London and Zoe spent the night together coz the others went out and about. I started reading the book. It sounds quite interesting and I'm actually quite enjoying how I have to teach myself stuff because I can go at my own pace and stuff. It's fun. We massaged each other also.

I'm a fan of East London's poem to which I was her muse...it's about apples and stuff. I dunno, these weird English Lit tasks...

Tomorrow we all have the day off. I'm doing laundry at half 9, then going to asda coz it's bare cheap and they're doing 5 packs of supernoodles for a pound and stuff. :). Goooood times. Then I dunno what we'll do tomorrow night.

THURSDAY night however...BRING ON FAT MAN SCOOP! Oh yes. I'm excited muchly. I have two more lectures on Thursday though. But I have Friday off. Awesome. :)

Mer, pretty boring stuff really. 

I really like it here. I feel settled already. I don't miss home, and I just like independence and stuff. It's cool. 

Peace x

No comments: