Sunday 28 September 2008

The end of Freshers :(

Freshers is officially over. Although according to East London we have 'Freshers fortnight' because they're still laying stuff on for us to do. Hmm. I don't trust the girl, she's a bit sketchy coz of her East London background. Haha.

Last night we had the freshers ball. It was really good. They had a big marquee set up as well as the club. Loads of people there it was awesome. I even got to see Coolio, the singer of 'Gangster's paradise' and the Kenan and Kel theme song hahahaha. You know you're jealous!

Today I got up at 1. Made a sandwich and basically did nothing.

A few of us got some chinese tonight. I felt bad that the others made Ollie order it. I thought he was getting it, but he wasn't. If i'd of known i'd of just ordered it! Gee's. These people are pussies!

Tomorrow we start lectures. I have such a doss week I really do. Only one lecture tomorrow from 3-4. :) Awesome.

Not a lot else to saaaay.

Peace x

No comments: