Tuesday 16 September 2008

My last Tuesday

I wasn't going to start this until I moved away, but a few things have happened recently so I felt another was needed already.

On Saturday I had my last ever shift at Tesco (unless I end up working there again some day, they pay good. For students.) and was half an hour late haha. They thought I just wasn't going in and didn't care. I shouldn't of gone. I didn't think I'd miss it at all, but tbh as I was signing off n stuff I realised how comfortable I'd gotten n what a good little job it was just whilst I was at college and stuff. I made some good mates there who I'll miss a lot. I'll miss having a job that I know inside out and I'll miss being paid over seven quid an hour for sitting there passing food to people. Easy money.

Anyway, Tesco is over. It's cool. I went down and saw my best mate and another good mate and their other room mate i'd never met on Monday. It was really good. After my trek there it was good to see the house as a proper house rather than a random place to visit before they moved in. We cooked fajita's from a fajita kit and it was nice. Me, Steve and my 'bb' Rich (ha) went into Guildford because they hadn't had a proper night out yet. We went to some club called 'Harpers'. After wandering round several small rooms we found the big dance floor and stuff. It was major expensive but major fun. I'm jealous they get to live together and do all this stuff together. They're going to have a really good time.

Tonight I went out with a few of my theatre studies mates. I haven't seen them in absolultely ages and tonight was the last night I'll see most of them before I leave. It only hit me half way through the night. I'll miss our outings a lot and it sucks we never did do our London night that we planned at the start of the summer, but there's always summer 09 I guess guys! All I have to say is...ZIP, TURTLE POWER, AEEEEEH, ZAP, TED, BOING, BERT, REFLECTORRRR. Haha. Love you all. Well, the majority...;) 

So that's that. Tomorrow's Wednesday, i'm packing and seeing Natasha for the last time. Thursday I'll pack some more and head to Opium for the last time and to say goodbye to most of my other friends. And Friday I'll be doing last odds and ends. Then Saturday, that's it. I'm off.

This summer has gone TOO quick, but this week, especially Saturday and Monday has made me realise it's time to move! New jobs, new studies, new mates, new home. It's gonna be cool.

Probably won't do one of these until I move down there now. So that's that.

Peace x

No comments: