Thursday 19 May 2011

Exams

I'm currently in the middle of my exams and wanted to do a quick blog to remember this feeling.

I AM SO STRESSED AND FEEL A LITTLE SUICIDAL! Had one exam (Gender & Crime) which was okay but annoyingly I over-revised...

TOMORROW however I have my most dreaded exam for Terrorism in Modern Society. It is awful, I have not learnt anything, I have not revised enough, I know I'll have nothing to say and I'm scared I'll fail the module and won't be able to graduate in July. DREADING IT! Luckily a lot of people seem to feel the same. Hopefully all exams will be equally as rubbish so there won't be a high standard to judge us against.

My room is currently covered with books, reading packs, large spider diagrams and notes upon notes that I scribble out repeatedly to try and remember.

Two more exams after tomorrow (Youth & Crime, and Mental Health). Not even looked at them yet but let's pretend I have so I don't get more stressed and risk a heart attack.

PEACE x

No comments: