Sunday 29 May 2011

Starve before carve...

...I need to do that more. It is sooo good but I get full so easily! I wish I'd left room for ice cream. Probably a good thing I didn't. Fatty.

Went Venue on Friday to celebrate the end of what could be my last ever exam period. It was alright. Not great. Bit boring. I didn't drink half as much as I usually do but got really drunk even though I didn't think I was at the time. I blame the tequila. I woke up feeling fine. Then after my shower I felt awful. Worst headache. Felt like I was going to be sick. After numerous attempts of pukeage at home and at Hillside I eventually vom'd in the street of Hillside Avenue :-).

We went to Keynestock. I eat a burger and my hangover was cured so I carried on drinking. Beer was a good time. The bands were really good, some of them - anyway. I liked the one with the girl who we couldn't tell if she was a girl or a boy. I also liked a band called Tigerwolf and a band who were 50's inspired. People danced as if they were in Grease. A few highlights came from China who didn't realise there were different types of cheese she just thought there was 'like, Asda cheese?'. She has also revealed her fear of people dressed up (after I pushed her into the man dressed as a sub outside subway :-)) and was very scared of the men dressed up as animals at Keynestock. She also persisted to shout 'THAT'S ME!' when a band stated their next song was called 'Classy Jezebel'. Oh Chinchilla...

Today I did nothing all day. I was so bored! Who knew I'd miss having revision to do? I have watched everything good on all the iplayer type websites :-(. This evening I went for a carve. It was such a good time, as always.

PEACE x

No comments: